In an effort to offer multiple payment options to our citizens and utility customers, the City of Highland is happy to announce the following payment options:
Auto Pay is the City's easiest payment option! With Auto-Pay your monthly payment is directly withdrawn from an authorized checking or savings account on the due date. An account statement will still be mailed to you, but you no longer have to worry about writing a check.The best part of all is that it's free!
(Adobe Acrobat required)
WEB PAYMENT SYSTEM
On April 4, 2011 the City of Highland began offering a new online Web Payments System. We are excited to bring this new product to our citizens and encourage each of you to take advantage of this streamlined bill payment process. Customers will now have the ability to make payments online by accessing this site:
By utilizing this new online payment system, customers can expect the following benefits:
• Convenient, paperless statements via email
• Ability to view bills and account history online
• 24/7 account access
• Reduced bill paying time and money on stamps
• Reoccurring automatic payments via credit card
If questions arise, please contact City Hall at 618-654-9891
The City of Highland, through a partnership with the Illinois State Treasurer's Office, can now receive utility payments on the Internet. E-Pay accepts Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Simply click on the E-Pay icon to begin the process! *
The City now accepts payments over the phone through the same partnership as E-Pay. Please call 1-877-ILL-EPAY to make your payment (877-455-3729). *
Payments are accepted in person at City Hall during the normal business hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. A drop box is also located in the back of City Hall.
Utility payments are also accepted at the following banks within the city limits:
Bank of Edwardsville
First Mid-Illinois Bank
First Collinsville Bank
Bradford National Bank
* Note: A convenience fee will apply to payments made via the internet and telephone. The fee is not collected by the City of Highland or the State Treasurer's Office. The amount of the fee is dependant on the amount being paid. User's will be advised of the fee amount prior to completing the transaction. For more details, please contact the City's Finance Department.